Wednesday, April 8, 2015

One year reflections and other musings of a happy man!




Good morning/afternoon/evening (for the night owls out there),

Welcome to the latest entry of my blog. In this video, I reflect on my Peace Corps service thus far, my new connections, and my gig as a radio DJ. Take a watch and comment below. 

Here are links/info related to the things mentioned in my video.

Address: 
Carrie Craig c/o DJ
BP 595
31006 Sefrou
Youssef Ben Tachefine
Sefrou Maroc

Radio show: rosesradio.co.uk  or  http://tunein.com/radio/Roses-Radio-s241910/
[You can listen to me live every Monday from 8-11pm (morocco time) or 3-6pm (EST)]


How to contact  me: through this blog, email (xavier73129@gmail.com), or twitter (@djbool)

Thanks again for checking out my blog :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment